Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Dream - Mod - Phase 1

Ever since I got my driving license I have been dreaming about getting one of these beauty. At last my dream come true 1 1/2 years back and I manage to own one of this "Ultimate Driving Machine". There is no turning back after you been driving in one of this machine. The driving dynamic is just awesome. The handling is legendary, straigth six is the way to go.
Have been taking my time to mod it slowly and apprciate every aspect of it. Here are some of the phase 1 mod I have done.

The CF roundel - add 1 hp
Killer Angel Eyes - to seduce the man and mesmerize the ladies
Angel eyes from another angle
New Wheels - Breyton Race GT Rep. on 18/40/225 Mic. PP2
Matt Black Kidney Grill - Awesome
Overall Back View

There will be more to come stay tune!

No comments: