Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lung Transplant

My mistress just had a lung transplant last Friday. It was a moment that I have been wating for the past 2-3 weeks. The suitable lungs that she have been waiting for are all taken up. I have to order one from the US hence the long wait.

As of last Friday evening I took her to the hospital and the Dr. did a quick swap and it is all go. Luckily she did not have to stay back in the hospital for close monitoring. Was discharge immediately.

Now I am expecting that she will be able to breath better and hence have a bit more stamina or energy to last on our adventures. But after doing some work out with her found no big change from before except maybe in the middle of her reps she feel a little more energetic. or is that my imagination after paying MYR 330 for the lungs. Moreover the little roar or moan that I am expecting from the transplant is not that evident yet. Will need to take it for more exercise later in the week.

What are you thinking? So cheap meh lungs... Yes for human it is but for a 4 wheeler that roar it is NOT!!


K&N 33-2231 Drop in PNP Lung

No comments: